Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm gonna change my way of thinking.

Oh hai there, Internetz, it's me, your all powerful dictator, with a more "serious" blog.
If you know me, or read this here blog you'll know that I am one of the most old fashioned, opinionated, controversy provoking people you will ever meet, I hate this generation, it's attitude, it's music, it's films, and all around culture. But I've come to discover, maybe I should change my way of thinking, be more free, stop belly aching about things that piss me off, embrace the culture, instead of damning it, maybe I should, I think I will. Not to be liked more, but to not have as much hate and strife in me. I'll still be against some things, disrespecting girls, elders, ect. I'll still be myself, but not as hateful, make sense? Yeah well, this is the start of a new loving, embracing, Tristan, the right Tristan.


Have a nice day, bye.

1 comment: