Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is Nothing Sacred?

Shalom, Internetz, your honorable prime minister is back...ME!
So what's been going on with you lately? Oh yeah, that's right, I can't hear you.

Well, I just got done watching the 1961 classic 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Starring Audrey Hepburn and some other guy. And there's something I noticed, they don't make films like that anymore, here is a clean, funny, wholesome movie for adults, it doesn't have to have wild sex scenes, dirty humor, and all that stuff that's called "adult" now-a-days, it was fine back then. And it should be fine now, and also what I was thinking is if the movies now-a-days will be considered classics 40+ years from now? "Hey kids, gather 'round the TV set, the Hangover's on." They. just. don't. make. good. films. anymore. Nothing that will leave a lasting impression on people 50 years from now, it's a shame. And as I sit here right now, I worry, I worry about the future of the movie industry. haha.
That's all you guys, I'll see you later.

BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie! And I guess it's clean if you look past Holly's money making ways, and that wild party she threw did make me wanna close my eyes now and then- that poor cat, I think it ended up in therapy after that movie- lol. Sounds to me like you should make some good clean movies--- although would anyone watch them, being clean and all?

    ReplyDelete